Little League Baseball Team Names
- Little League Baseball and Softball (officially, Little League Baseball, Incorporated) is a non-profit organization in South Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States which organizes local youth baseball and softball leagues throughout the U.S. and the rest of the world.
- Youth baseball or softball under the auspices of an organization founded in 1939, for children up to age 12
- a commercially sponsored baseball league for players between 8 and 12 years of age
- Baseball league for kids. Not to be confused with “rec league,” which is the term for lacrosse leagues.
- a team that plays baseball
- Baseball is a bat-and-ball sport played between two teams of nine players each. The goal is to score runs by hitting a thrown ball with a bat and touching a series of four bases arranged at the corners of a ninety-foot square, or diamond.
- A word or set of words by which a person, animal, place, or thing is known, addressed, or referred to
- A famous person
- Someone or something regarded as existing merely as a word and lacking substance or reality
- (name) a language unit by which a person or thing is known; “his name really is George Washington”; “those are two names for the same thing”
- (name) assign a specified (usually proper) proper name to; “They named their son David”; “The new school was named after the famous Civil Rights leader”
- name calling: verbal abuse; a crude substitute for argument; “sticks and stones may break my bones but names can never hurt me”
little league baseball team names – MLB Men's
Championship Game Canadian Little League Championship Game
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan represented the prairies, and Glace Bay, Nova Scotia represented the Maritimes plus a team named the Lynx from somewhere in Quebec.
The dominant Whalley squad leave tomorrow (Sunday) to Williamsport, Pennsylvania for the little league world series.
0804 LOC littlelg6884
Team Uncle, Ron Fairwood passes out name tags for members of the Andover National Little League team as they have their team photograph taken at Breen Field on Thursday afternoon.
little league baseball team names